Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hi, I have decided to venture into the world of craft blogging. Mostly so I can keep of record of what I want to do and what I have already tried! I am setting myself a goal to try and blog about a craft project at least once a week, in time I hope to blog once a day. we'll see how that goes! I have had a very crazy beginning of a new year, with an accident and then surgery so have not been crafting much yet, but now that I'm feeling better, creativity, here I come! I have lots of plans for redecorating my house and yard. I have a list a mile long of sewing, scrapbooking, redoing old furniture, painting, etc. So, hopefully, I will keep this blog updated with all the fun stuff! :) So long, I'll be back soon with a project for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment